Returns and Refunds
Goods can be returned, within 14 days of receipt* for an exchange or a full refund for any reason. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following details:
- Order number
- Name of item(s) you wish to return
- Reason(s) for your return (not obligatory but this will help us)
Full instructions on how to return the item(s) will be supplied by us very quickly. Before sending goods back to us, please wait for our reply because unexpected returns (where these rules have not been followed) can cause delays, or possibly mean that your return hasn't been received by us.
We will reimburse the full cost of return postage where goods are found to be faulty you will be responsible for the return shipping and packing costs where goods are not faulty.
Please review the following exceptions to our returns policy:
- We will not issue a refund where the item is returned to us in a used condition. All worn items, washed, marked, affected by odors including cigarette smoke or had any tags removed are non-returnable and will be sent back to you. Please leave all tags in place until you are sure the garment fits.
- All bespoke and made to order products are non-returnable as they are made to a specific for the customer and will not be re-sellable. All notifications to cancel bespoke orders must be given in writing within 24 hours of placing the order, before production work starts on it.
- We will not issue a refund for Hosiery items (stockings and tights) unless the packaging is unopened and intact.
- Goods purchased with a credit note or voucher may only be returned in exchange for a credit note to the value of the total sale price paid by the customer.
- We only make refunds to the card originally used to place the order.
- Inner Sanctum Online cannot accept responsibility for the loss of damage of products and packages that a customer sends back to us - so we advise that you opt for signed for Special or Recorded Delivery retaining your record/proof of tracking and postage details. Please ensure your parcel is sealed correctly and securely and is clearly labeled.
- We make a big effort to contentiously package your order, so we ask you to take the same care if you decide to return it to us. To avoid unnecessary creasing, which can damage some fabrics irreparably please take great care to fold the garments neatly.
- Due to the high quality of the garments we sell most of our returns are size exchanges. If you are ever uncertain about sizing the best way to avoid this happening is to contact us before you order to get expert advice. We endeavor to reply to all such requests very rapidly
* The date of receipt is defined as the date the item arrived at your requested delivery address. To clarify, if you are unavailable to take delivery of the item and the parcel is taken to your local sorting office for collection, the 14-day period commences from the original day delivery was attempted.
Returns from overseas customers
Our payments are processed in pound sterling. You may see a discrepancy in the amount refunded if the rate changes bet wine the date of the order and the date of the refund. Such variants are governed by the banks and beyond our control and could result in your refund being more or less than you paid.
Returns of items from outside the EU
The customer will be liable to pay all applicable taxes or customs charges on goods returned from outside the EU. To avoid these charges you must clearly write Garment Return Zero Value on the customs declaration.
If you would like to ask any further questions regarding returns, please contact us.