To prolong its life natural latex needs to be treated with care. With the correct care your precious latex garment should last you for many years.
- 1. Avoid prolong exposure to direct sunlight.
- 2. Transparent and lightly coloured latex may irreparably stain when in contact with copper based metals, dyed hair and certain kinds of make-up.
- 3. Before dressing you should liberally talk the inside of your garment. If you have long nails or are wearing heavy jewelry, be careful not the tare the fabric.
- 4. After wearing your garment should be washed in a warm and mild soapy water. When dry talc the inside and hang.
If you have any questions regarding the care of your garment, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Latex Fashion Services
- Made to Measure - to fit any shape that doesn't conform to standard sizes as well as custom design.
- TV and Film - we work efficiently to deliver you products against the most demanding schedules, we also provide on-site backup and dressing assistance when required.
- Fashion Commissions - We work closely with leading fashion houses to develop their own designs for catwalk shows and exclusive collections.
- Editorial Shoots - we work with a wide range of international picture desks to supply our clothing concepts to an eclectic range of creative projects.
We offer an extensive range of beautiful natural latex colours.
In some circumstances there may be an additional charge for metallic and vibrant colours with designs like corsets. This is because these colours are not available in thick grades, this makes the manufacturing process much more laborious.
If you have any questions regarding latex, please don't hesitate to contact us.